I got housing! I'll be living in the dorms, so now I just have to wait until I hear who my roommate and room assignment is. Although, sometimes the rooms aren't available until a few days before the semester starts, so I might have to campout in the lobby............SLEEPOVER! Woo!
I also got financial aid! Thanks to a college account my grandma started, I have enough for tuition. I also was approved for a federal loan, so that should cover my housing for 2 semesters.
Thanks to Brother Williams (he's the owner of the "post-it" van), we talked to BYUH and got my status problems resolved. I AM a junior (0.5 more credit and I'll be a senior). My evaluation said otherwise, but according to her my AA is like a packaged deal, so Gen Ed is covered except for upper division courses. Just one problem.........I tried to register for those classes and I can't because prerequisites weren't met. I think I just need a signature.....at least I hope that's all I need. Now I just have to hear back about my MUSIC classes. I don't think that will be a problem though. At least I know its not going to be a waste going over there.
Its just a matter of calling my counselor and tying up some loose ends.
Let's see, what else is new...
Oh! I got a new phone, same number. Other than that, I'm just getting ready for an awesome trip. We did get our tickets though. Instead of me taking myself to school, I get to be escorted by my mom, my sister, my granny, and my aunt. Yay! We leave September 9th and until i check into the dorms on the 12th, we'll be staying in the Turtle Bay Resort. FUN!! I'm so excited. I feel like there's so much to do.
I feel like I'm rambling. Since this a "My Trip To Hawaii" Blog, at this point there's not much to say. Just wait until I get over there. AWESOMNESS.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Update!
GOOD NEWS!
Posted by Caley Mayhall at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment