Everytime I turn around there's something else I have to do. I'm talking about college stuff and life in general. Not that I'm saying my life if so interesting I don't have time to fit anything else in, it's just 24 hours a day is not enough. I have less than 2 months until I leave and I still:
-Have to figure out financial aid (send in a thank you and tie up loose ends AND find that darn authorization form...)
-Pack (more like figure out what I'm going to take, what I'll buy while I'm over there, if I can store stuff between semesters, how much shipping is and if that's even an option since the airlines just decided "Let's charge for EVERY single bag they take!" Jerks.)

-Finish registering for classes (My counselor never e-mails me back, except for this last time telling me she was on vacation and to get help from someone else...)
-Pay for everything (please refer back to financial aid bullet. This will be difficult considerring I have no money whatsoever. Oh the life of a college student...)
-Figure out insurance (my own=lots of paperwork. BYUH=$600-800 a semester....)
-Find some kind of income (I'm sensing a recurring theme...)
-Get a passport (In case I go to China with the choir)
-Finish the vaccinations, dr.'s appts, etc...
-Get a TB test (when I get to Hawaii...)
-Orientation, Multiple Auditions, ID Card, Club sign-ups, Dorm stuff (all that jazz when I get there. I just can't forget about it or I'm in deep doo-doo.)
There's also lil' random things to do (like move a TV), errands to run (like pick up almonds), church callings to uphold, mandatory things to finish before I leave, family trips (SAN DIEGO!!), One of my BESTEST FRIENDS COMING INTO TOWN, etc. I'm also trying to plan a farewell luau while considering every one of my friends schedules and trying to do it before THEY leave. I also recently became my mom's personal maid/slave to help with my financial deficit.Fun stuff! Like I said its not too bad, just a lot to do, most of which is hurry up and wait. I can do it though.


0 comments:
Post a Comment