
So today I had already plans of going to donate blood. I've been trying for years and every single time my iron is too low, so I was hoping the 5th time would be a charm. Then my friend Whitney texted me and said you can get a free jamba juice if you donate at the actual jamba juice. Score! So Whitney and I went. I also called my sister April to see if shee wanted to do it.

(She wasn't too sure.) Anyway, she ended up going. Whitney went first and was able to donate, then I went. What happens? Same as usual....REJECTED. My iron was too low...again. So I went to Wal-Mart. See, this is how it happens. My sister Jennifer and I wanted to give blood, my mom was working, and April originally didn't want to. Well, Jennifer doesn't weigh enough, I have low iron, my mom can't because of something to do with my dad being from Africa, and April, the one who originally didn't want to. She got to. Lucky! That's okay though. Since I tried and she did donate, we both got t-shirts, a coupon for a free Jamba Juice, a coupon for a free pizza, and a coupon for a discounted car wash. Sweet!
0 comments:
Post a Comment