.......has been a blast!
First there was Molly's awesome TOGA party. It was so much fun. Caroline and I dressed up as toga-clad-harlots, bells and all. I also learned that night that cell phone towers are now being disguised as trees. Who knew?
Then there was the road trip I took to a resort in Escondido with my friend Meredith. Also an awesome trip where a lot of relaxing and a trip to the San Diego took place.
Then there was the road trip I took to a resort in Escondido with my friend Meredith. Also an awesome trip where a lot of relaxing and a trip to the San Diego took place.
This also included a trip to a little town called Harmony, population: 18. It's a cute little town with a glass blower, a pottery shop, a chapel, and a post office. I got to sign a petition to "Save the Post Office!" Apparently the goverment doesn't want to keep it open.....
Then last Saturday, Jimmy Bunting hosted his 2nd annual "Casa de Mustachio" Party. Oh yes, it was a moustache party and yes, it was excellent. Jimmy never ceases to amaze me with his awesomness and party-throwing skills. This party was fully equipped with moustache wearing Smith's cookies, lots of root beer, and other goodies. For that night, I officially went by the name Tank.Yesterday I just got back from San Diego, which included my first trip to Sea World. I <3>
When we drag my grandma to places like Sea World (she knows she loves it....) we rent a wheelchair so she doesn't get too tuckered from walking. WELL, the aquatic shows have handicapped seating which worked out for the both of us. The Dolphin Stadium's hanicapped seating was located towards the far left of the tank (in the "soak zone," but not probable). So we parked Granny and sat towards the middle of the arena since there was no place to sit by her. This huge baluga whale decides to do a round of splashing. I think you know where this is going..... Well it doesn't look like there's enough room for this whale to do one more splash, but......he does it! A HUGE wave of water pegs my grandma right in the face! If the brakes weren't on on her wheelchair, she would've rolled backwards dow the ramp! She was soaked all the way through. All you could see was her hair slicked back and the back poofed out. It was HILARIOUS! I couldn't stop laughing for days.
We also have brand new kittens. A stray, whom my sister has now named "Freddie," decided to adopt my Grandma and sister. Well, a few weeks later she was pregnant and a few weeks after that, she had 4 cute little kittens. Now I'm not a cat person, but I do like them if they are not mine, so I'm quite fond of these kittens. There's Billie, Sadie (from the Beatles' "Sexy Sadie"), Max (Beatles' Maxwell's Silver Hammer), and Ringo. However, since Ringo is probably going to my cousins, he has been renamed Alexander. The only problem I have with that is now all the grandkids don't get the Beatles references. Now they think, "Hey! Max and Alex are on Wizards of Waverly Place!" I didn't even realize it until my little cousin Kacy pointed it out.


0 comments:
Post a Comment