So Hawaii is awesome, but its also been a big eye opener. I don't know if I made the right decision. Especially the "music major" part. I love music, but I don't know if that's what I'm supposed to be doing. I'm kind of torn and it seems like everytime things start to look up, there's a roadblock. It's just starting to get really frustrating. I'm also feeling a little mixed......I mean take a part homesick, a cup of frustration, a touch of culture shock, a pinch of TOO much Mormonism, a cup of an identity crisis, a bag of confusion, a teaspoon of insecruity, 4 cups of unprepardness, and a HUGE helping of regret and you get the lovely Caley soup. I'm sure it will get better or at least I hope so........
On a happier note, my room and roommate is awesome, the PCC is awesome, the people are awesome, but the classes and auditions suck butt.
I did however get a super cute call from my family including my mom, sisters, and little cousins and it made my day. That and the oh-so-inspiring words of wisdom from my cousin Michael made me feel a bit better.
When I get a few more and better pictures I'll post them. :-)
I don't want to give up.
But I may reconsider when I come home.
Friday, September 18, 2009
New Student Blues...
Posted by Caley Mayhall at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment