I'm waiting for the pictures, but last Friday, my family and I (with the help of my slave-for-a-day Rachael) threw a pretty awesome Luau-themed going away party for myself. We had food (lots of food!), swimming, mingling, games, and a hilarious men's hula competition with the fiercest competitors: Wyatt Griffith, Dallin Swainston, and Brandon Meng. Brandon stole the show with his vibrant shaking and chair routine and won the competetion. It was pretty intense AND we had a lot of fun.
Today we had a yardsale for 3 reasons: Hawaii money, to make more space, and to get rid of crap. Went pretty well though! I made about $200 and my mom ended up selling her car and made $1500. So overall a yardsale that makes $1700 isn't too shabby.
As for cleaning.................I need to clean. And pack. And get ready to leave. Other than that, everything is set and ready to go.
Oh my.......
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Luaus, Yardsales, and Cleaning, Oh My!
Posted by Caley Mayhall at 2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment