Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Finally...

Well, a couple of weeks ago I finally heard from my advisor. She did what she was supposed to do, but now it's in the hands of the music department.....

On the other hand, it's FINALS WEEK!!! 5 down and only one more to go! So far so good! AND I only have a few more days to work with Dr. Kean....Then I'll be DONE......at least with my A.A.

You know I never really realized how much I am going to miss BC. (Mainly choir...) College is so tough because the people you grow close to slowly grow apart. It kind of makes me sad 'cause there are people I met this semester that I wish I would've talked to earlier or hung out with more. Going across the sea to go to school seems like forever and a lifetime away from family and friends........THANK GOODNESS FOR FACEBOOK AND BLOGS!!

Choir has been my 2nd family and I'll miss all of my friends, old and new, even Matt.




Don't get me wrong though, I'M SOOOOOOOO EXCITED to be going to BYUH! Go Seasiders, but I'll always be a Renegade......and a Star.........and a Bear........and a Cub.
I guess I'm just stuck in a bittersweet moment. I'll never forget all these people that touched my life.

By the way, I was a part of something very fun, and a lil' sneaky........
Bro. Williams was a great sport!

0 comments: